I am SO excited to announce that the first installment of our monthly yarn club is Grand Teton National Park! This beautiful landscape holds a very special place in my heart, it was the first National Park I ever visited and backpacked in. I have been back several times since and each time is more special than the last. Because of these fond memories, it seemed natural to me that it was the first park of Explorer Fibers' yarn club!
- includes 100g skein of Grand Teton National Park (based off of the two inspiration photos shown here) and a coordinating 20g mini skein on our Denali Sock base
- all colorways created in this club will not be revealed until all yarn has been shipped out - colorways will not be available to non-club members for at least 3 months time
- this is for the March National Park Yarn Club - it will ship out by the middle of March
Denali Sock base info:
- 80% superwash merino 20% nylon
- 400 yards/100g skein, 80 yards/20g skein
NOTE: please purchase this listing SEPARATELY from any purchases of in-stock yarn. Otherwise, the in-stock yarn you purchase will not ship until mid-March with the yarn club sock set!