I am so excited to announce that the second installment of our monthly yarn club is Great Smoky Mountains National Park! This beautiful park is known for its magnificant landscapes and I have dreamt of visiting for many years. The Great Smoky Mountains are a subrange of the Appalachian Mountains and form a part of the beautiful Blue Ridge Physiographic Province. Being that GSMNP is America's most visited National Park, this destination makes the ultimate getaway. I hope to bring some of that beauty into this month's sock set to bring you all of the Great Smoky Mountain feels! Happy exploring!
- includes 100g skein of Great Smoky Mountains National Park (based off of the two inspiration photos shown here) and a coordinating 20g mini skein on our Denali Sock base
- all colorways created in this club will not be revealed until all yarn has been shipped out - colorways will not be available to non-club members for at least 3 months time
- this is for the April National Park Yarn Club - it will ship out by the end of April
Denali Sock base info:
- 80% superwash merino 20% nylon
- 400 yards/100g skein, 80 yards/20g skein
NOTE: please purchase this listing SEPARATELY from any purchases of in-stock yarn. Otherwise, the in-stock yarn you purchase will not ship until the end of April with the yarn club sock set!