I am so excited to announce that the third installment of our monthly yarn club is Torres Del Paine National Park, the first international park of the NP Collection! This breathtaking national park has been on my bucket list for years, so it only makes sense that it is the first international colorway for our monthly yarn club! Torres Del Paine is in Chile's Patagonia region, known for its breathtaking mountain views, bright blue icebergs, and their adorable llama-like guanacos (no wonder it is such a great place to go backpacking)! I hope to bring some of that beauty into this month's sock set to bring you all of the Patagonian vibes! Happy exploring!
- includes 100g skein of Torres Del Paine National Park (based off of the two inspiration photos shown here) and a coordinating 20g mini skein on our Denali Sock base
- all colorways created in this club will not be revealed until all yarn has been shipped out - colorways will not be available to non-club members for at least 3 months time
- this is for the May National Park Yarn Club - it will ship out by the end of May
Denali Sock base info:
- 80% superwash merino 20% nylon
- 400 yards/100g skein, 80 yards/20g skein
NOTE: please purchase this listing SEPARATELY from any purchases of in-stock yarn. Otherwise, the in-stock yarn you purchase will not ship until the end of May with the yarn club sock set!