EKF is hiring! ✨
Explorer Knits and Fibers is ready to add another fiber-loving enthusiast to their team!
I am so excited to announce that the EKF team is hiring! We are looking for a part-time employee to start in September 2021!
The ideal candidate is someone who is/has:
- a quick learner
- takes direction well
- motivated to excel in their position in the company
- pays attention to detail (very important)
- can work efficiently and independently post-training
- proficient in excel and ideally Shopify/ShipStation
- organized and punctual
- at least *some* fiber knowledge (bonus points if you are familiar with my yarn bases)
- must be able to lift at least 35 pounds
- a non-smoker (due to product absorbing smoke smell easily)
If this sounds like you, please see the position details below!
Position duties: skeining, labeling, and prepping yarn, fulfilling orders, helping with general upkeep of the studio and keeping inventory stocked
Hours: 20 hours/week with a possibility of increase after 1-month (primarily Tuesday-Friday, occasional Saturday mornings)
Location: Aurora, Colorado. My business is run out of the studio in my home, so it is very important to me that if hired, you respect the boundaries set between my business and living space.
Important Note: You must be legally allowed to work in the United States and documentation will be required if offered the position. Additionally, a non-disclosure agreement will be required to sign if brought onto the team.
If you are located in the Aurora/Denver, Colorado area and are interested in this position, please fill out our application HERE.